Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Darren!!







You'd never brag on yourself about how great a dad you are, so I am going to take this opportunity to brag for you. You are such a patient, loving, FUN "daey" (Brice's new way of saying daddy). I love it that every weekend, you want to make it so special...doing things the boys enjoy. I love it that when you get home from work, you put aside all other distractions and focus on them. I love to watch you playing cars with Brice or cuddling precious Rider. I love when you laugh with them - I see such joy in your interactions with them. You are a wonderful daddy, and our boys are so blessed to have you in their lives. I, too, am beyond blessed to be able to share in our journey through parenthood with you!


Happy Father's Day to my sweet dad, too...aka "Dad-dad"!


I have so many fun memories of times we spent together - design building, buddy trips, swimming in the rock swimming pool in Coffeyville, the list could go on forever! You set the bar high, and for that, I am forever grateful! I am super excited for you to come visit tomorrow!


And to Darren's dad...aka "Papaw"...Happy Father's Day!!


I am so thankful to you for your influence on Darren's life...for the values that you taught him, and for being such a great example of a father! We hope you guys are having fun in Germany...or Italy...or wherever you are right now! :)

And, finally, Happy Father's Day to the Great Grandads, too! We love you, and well, without you, none of us would be here! Hope your day is great!!








1 comment:

  1. Those are sure some sweet words
    Can't wait to get there.
    "Dad-dad"

    ReplyDelete