Friday, October 2, 2009

Catching Up

So this morning at my MOPS meeting, we had a guest speaker in talking about scrapbooking. I am not a scrapbooker...I don't have the time, money, creativity, or really the desire to get into it. When I started my blog, I intended for this to be "scrapbook-y"...a way to document and journal what goes on in our lives. I have been so bad lately about updating, and the longer I wait, the less I want to do it because I start to feel overwhelmed, and feel like I can't leave something out. So, I am going to be playing catch-up the next couple days. Hopefully my blog readers won't get overwhelmed by all the entries I plan to post. Enjoy, and hopefully I can be more faithful in documenting our lives - so at least my children will have something to look back on - even if it isn't a scrapbook!

1 comment:

  1. i am SO not a scrapbooker either. i dont have the time or energy or money to put ONE picture on a page with so many decorations.. plus, i take WAY too many pictures! BUT, if you go to thecutestblogontheblock.com, you can have you blog made into a book! i just ordered mine where i blogged while i was pregnant with jackson! it just shipped, i'll tell you how it is! but, i am just afraid blogs wont be around forever... even though jackson may not appreciate it, his wife and family will one day! :) just an idea!!

    ReplyDelete